This section explains how we (North Brisbane Diggers Pty Ltd) collect, use and disclose your personal information in connection with our services.
- Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is what you choose to tell us. This is when you contact us to book or enquire about our services. We may also collect information from someone who refers our services to you.
- We collect personal information (including but not limited to your name, address, email address and phone number) which we consider relevant in providing our services to you.
- We use your personal information to provide our services to you as well as to maintain and develop our business systems and to comply with the law. If you do not provide us with all or part of the personal information we require, it may prevent us from providing services to you.
- We will not sell your personal information to any other party. We may choose to disclose your personal information to our contractors, our agents, and any other party who may assist us in providing services to you, or any party who purchases or seeks to purchase our business.
- We store your information in electronic format and take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
- When you provide us with personal information we assume it is correct unless you tell us otherwise. If your information changes we ask for your assistance by telling us the information we hold is no longer accurate. Our contact details are on the front side of this invoice.
We may amend this policy from time to time to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date. We welcome any questions or comments and invite you to contact us.